The city’s premier art fair also celebrates its 25th Anniversary, confirming its role as leading cultural destination in the international art world.
It’s that time of the year again! The Armory Show opens New York’s art week and celebrates its 25th edition with Prizes, Live Talks and almost 200 galleries from around the world.
Here’s what you shouldn’t miss:
- Galleries: the core of the fair, you will find 20th & 21st century art showcased by 111 galleries (59 of which are attending the show for the first time)?
- Insights: pre-2000 artworks ranging from post-war to modern art (and interesting “overlooked discoveries” from the 20th century) are showcased by 32 established galleries?
- Presents is the section for galleries that are younger than 10 years. Find Solo- & dual-artist exhibitions to discover emerging artists?
- Focus features 28 galleries which will investigate the concept of identity through real and imaginary forms?
- Platform for large-scale artworks & installations?
Stay tuned! 365ArtFair
#Art #ContemporaryArt #ModernArt #Design #ArtFair #365ArtFair