1) Why 365ArtFair?
365ArtFair offers a wide range of selected galleries from around the world. As a Collector, you will be able to access the largest catalogue of contemporary art from the best galleries worldwide.
2) How do you select galleries?
365ArtFair carefully selects galleries based on a set of qualitative and quantitative criteria. This approach ensures that Users & Collectors can benefit from:
– The maximum expertise by the Galleries and 365ArtFair in guaranteeing the quality of the artists and artworks available through the platform;
– Access to the catalogue of artworks from our partner galleries, always sold at the same price as displayed in the gallery for maximum transparency.
3) Who sets the price of an artwork?
Galleries set the prices for each artwork. 365ArtFair is the platform that connects Users & Collectors with partner Galleries.
4) How can I find something according to my preferences?
We make it easier for you to find works that reflect your preferences: you can receive personalised artwork suggestions, you can view curated artwork selections created by in-house experts or browse premium content from your favourite artists. If you wish, you can take advantage of Collector messaging feature to receive personalised advice directly from the Gallery.
5) How do I make a purchase on 365ArtFair?
As a Collector, you can get in touch with the Gallery (by clicking on “Request a Quote” button) and ask for the quotation of an artwork. Once you agree to the Gallery’s Terms & Conditions you can make the payment directly to the Gallery.
6) Can I negotiate for artworks?
As a Collector, you can get in touch with a Gallery through the “Contact Gallery” button on the Gallery’s page. The Gallery will then reach out to discuss about pricing, shipping costs & taxes before completing the purchase.
7) What payment options do Galleries accept?
Galleries often accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, as well as PayPal, PayPal Credit, checks and money orders. Please get in touch with the Gallery for more information on payment options.
8) How is the shipment of the artwork made?
Once the purchase is complete the Gallery will take care of shipping. We encourage you to contact the Gallery to let them know everything is fine once your beautiful artwork has arrived.
9) Can I return the artwork if I do not feel fully confident about it?
Galleries on 365ArtFair provide hi-resolution images for artworks on sale. Some Galleries may also have additional images and/or videos of the artworks so that you can make a more informed decision. However, if you wish to return your purchase please refer to the Return Policy.
10) Can I see my current offers?
1. If you have not yet purchased an artwork, visit the artwork page you’re interested in and click the ‘Contact’ button at the bottom of the product page to make an offer.
2. If you’ve already purchase and artwork, visit your “Offers” page in your user account to see the status of your current offers.
11) How can I ensure authenticity of artworks?
365ArtFair partners with the finest Galleries from around the world. As a Collector you will receive all the original documentation regarding your purchase.
12) How can I place an order?
If you wish to make a purchase, simply press the “Contact Gallery” on the artwork’s page. The Gallery will provide you with the quotation and other relevant information. Once you accept the Gallery’s terms you may proceed with the payment.